Pumpkin and potato mash
- 1 small buttnernut pumpkin
- 1 large potato
Peel and chop the vegetables and add to boiling water.
Cook until soft, around 10 minutes.
Strain, reserving a little of the water.
Mash finely with a little of the water until smooth.
Peel and chop the vegetables and place in a microwave-safe container. Cover with cling wrap, leaving one corner uncovered to allow steam to escape.
Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes and check to see if veggies are soft.
Once soft, mash finely with a little water until smooth.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- For a finer mash, puree in a blender or food processor.
- This puree can be frozen for up to six weeks.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham for Kidspot.