Slow cooker stuffed potatoes
- large washed potatoes (one per person or two if you are really hungry)
- topping of your choice such as baked beans, chives and sour cream, cooked chorizo sausage or bacon, grated cheese, bolognese sauce or savoury mince.
Wash potatoes and dry thoroughly.
Wrap each potato individually in foil and make sure it is tightly sealed.
Place into the base of slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 8 hours or 5-6 hours on high.
When cooked, remove from slow cooker and uwrap. Add your favourite topping.
- We topped ours with low-fat cheese, sour cream, chives and some barbecued chorizo and they were the best potatoes I’ve ever eaten. No kidding.
Find related potato recipes
- Easy corn fritters
- Potato and zucchini fritters
- Veggie fritters
- Cheesy potato bake
- Cheesy potato cakes
- Potato gratin
- Potato patties
- Potato pancakes
- Parsley potatoes
- Stuffed potatoes
- Chorizo and potato frittata