Strawberry Rice Bubbles hearts
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 7 cups Rice Bubbles
Line an 18cm x 28cm slice pan with baking paper and set aside.
In a large pan, melt the butter over a medium heat and add the marshmallows and jam, stirring until well combined.
Remove from the heat and mix in the Rice Bubbles, making sure that all of the bubbles are well coated.
Pour into the pan and smooth flat using the back of a metal spoon.
When completely cool, cut out heart shapes using a metal cookie cutter.
Related slice recipes:
- Anzac slice
- Apple and sour cream slice
- Banana slice
- Caramel slice
- Cherry ripe slice
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Chocolate peppermint slice
- Coconut jam slice
- Too-easy lemon slice
- Rice Bubble treats are best eaten on the day they are prepared.
- I like to drizzle these with melted white chocolate.
- You can use the microwave to make the marshmallow mixture. Just cook the butter, jam and marshmallows for 3 minutes on high and then whisk well.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.