Tooty fruity balls
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup mixed fruit (can be glaced cherries, apricots, sultanas or a mix that you like)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk,
- Half a plain sponge cake (crumbled)
- Optional grated chocolate
- Melting chocolate (for rolling or dipping)
- Tiny marshmallows (optional)
Place all ingredients in the bowl (except for melting chocolate) and mix together.
Shape into balls and either roll in coconut, or dip in melted chocolate and then add marshmallows for a cool look, or you can roll in Nestle ‘Quik’ and sprinkles for variety and colour.
Great for parties and letting little hands get messy!.