Banana and avocado puree
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
Peel banana and cut roughly into chunks.
Cut and deseed avocado and scoop out the flesh.
Combine in a bowl and mash gently together with a potato masher or fork.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- This is best eaten straight away to avoid either fruit browning.
- Can be frozen for up to four weeks.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham for Kidspot.