- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 300g milk chocolate
- 2½ cups Kellogg’s® Coco Pops®
- 12 pedestal popsicle sticks
- 6 bananas, peeled and cut in half
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Place the coconut onto a baking tray on the middle to top shelf of the oven and allow coconut to turn golden brown, remove from oven and cool.
Place the chocolate into a medium bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute, stir well and return to the microwave another minute.
Mix the Kellogg’s® Coco Pops® and the coconut together and put onto a plate.
Push the popsicle sticks into the base of the bananas and quickly dip in the warm chocolate, roll the banana in the Kellogg’s® Coco Pops® and the coconut and place onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
Refrigerate until required; allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with ice cream as a special Banana Sundae treat.
- Be sure to use the popsicle sticks, as they are safer for children than skewers.
- This recipe was written by Kellogg’s.