Beetroot and Chicken Burger
- 4 sesame seed burger buns
- 2 chicken breasts, cut through the middle and flattened
- 1 pack of LeaderBrand Pure’n Ezy beetroot, sliced
- 1 pack of LeaderBrand Broccoslaw
- 1 LeaderBrand iceberg lettuce
- 1 Tbsp of oil
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 pieces of sliced gherkin
- Mayonnaise or sauce if desired
Cut the burger buns in half.
Brush chicken with oil and cook until the juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink.
Mix together LeaderBrand Broccoslaw with Lemonnaise dressing from the packet.
Stack base of burger bun with iceberg lettuce, Broccoslaw, cooked chicken, cheese, tomato, gherkin and LeaderBrand beetroot. Top with mayonnaise or sauce if desired.
Add the top of the burger bun and enjoy.