- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 rashers middle bacon, chopped
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 8-10 tortillas
In a large frying pan, heat the oil and cook the potatoes for about 10 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Add onion and bacon. Cook until the onion is translucent.
Crack the eggs over the pan and scramble until the eggs are cooked.
Toss in parsley. Serve egg and potato mixture with salsa sauce, wrapped in warmed tortillas.
- You can make the filling for these ahead of time and re-heat it for a meal on the go.
- If you prefer, add some mushrooms and tomatoes to the pan.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find related breakfast recipes
- Banana and honey porridge
- Basic pancakes
- Bull’s eye egg
- Fluffy cheese omelette
- Baked cinnamon apple porridge
- Almond pancakes
- Bacon and egg muffins
- Lemon butter