- 1 large bought meringue shell
- 1 cup heavy cream for whipping
- 1 cup fruit eg. berries, kiwifruit, bananas
- 3 passionfruit
Place meringue case on serving dish.
Whip cream and generously slather across the top of the pavlova.
Slice seasonal fruit and spread across the top. Pour passionfruit pulp over top.
- This the ultimate easy dessert – five minutes ane you’re done!
- You can usually find the pavlova cases for sale in big boxes in the section of the supermarket that also sells ‘fresh’ cakes, pikelets and crumpets.
- Any soft fruit is good with this but do make sure that it is ripe.
- I think that it’s not a true Pavlova unless you have passionfruit liberally spread across the top, but if this doesn’t rock your boat, just leave it out. Your loss!
- This recipe was created by Ella Walsh for Kidspot, New Zealands best recipe finder.