Chicken and Cashew Tostados
- 1 1/2 cups spiral pasta
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 400 grams can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained and diced
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive or canola oil spray
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins or skinless chicken fillets, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into small strips
- 60 grams unsalted cashew nuts
- juice of 1 lemon
- 12 enchilada tortillas
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 200 grams mexican salsa
- 175 grams Natural Style Yoghurt
- no fat set yogurt
- fresh coriander leaves
- 4 large burrito flour tortillas
Cook pasta according to packet instructions (omit for Low Fuel).
Cook sweet potato in microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH or until soft.
Combine tomatoes, cucumbers and pineapple in a small bowl to make a salsa. Season with pepper and set aside.
Spray a non-stick wok with oil and stirfry chicken in batches over medium-high heat until browned. Set aside.
Add onion to wok and cook until soft. Add capsicum, cashews, pasta, chicken and sweet potato, and stirfry until chicken is tender.
Season with lemon juice and pepper.
Meanwhile, heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH for 30-60 seconds or until warm and flexible. To assemble, place 2 tortillas on a plate, overlapping in centre.
Cover with lettuce leaves, then spoonfuls of stirfry mix and homemade salsa. Top with a dollop each of Mexican salsa and yoghurt and sprinkle with coriander.