Chicken casserole with pom poms
- 1 x 415g tin cream of mushroom soup
- 1 x 415g tin cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- 1 tbsp chicken stock powder
- 500g cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 x 500g bag frozen Asian-style vegetables
- 1 x 450g frozen pom poms
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. In a 27cm x 19cm ovenproof dish, combine the mushroom soup, chicken soup, cream and stock powder.
Add the chicken and vegetables and combine.
Place pom poms carefully over the top and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- This dish was inspired by the Duggar family Tater Tot casserole but I have varied a few things so New Zealand families can find the ingredients here. I also added 500g of vegetables so it is a meal in a dish.
- You can use a rotisserie chicken in this recipe. One whole barbecued chicken de-boned is equal to 500g of cooked chicken.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find related casserole recipes
- Beef casserole with a hint of sweet
- Chicken and bacon casserole
- Chicken and pumpkin casserole
- Favourite lamb casserole
- Lamb and bean casserole
- Pork casserole with herb dumplings