- 1 packet MAGGI Chicken Chasseur Recipe Mix
- 1 kg chicken pieces
- 1 sliced onion
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4-5 cups sliced mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh root ginger
Prepare MAGGI Cook in the Pot Chicken Chasseur recipe mix following the directions on the packet.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok.
Add the vegetables, putting in first those that take the longest time to cook.
Stir fry for 3 – 4 minutes.
Add the oyster sauce and ginger, and stir well.
Cover the pan and cook for a further 1 – 2 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.