Chicken sandwich points
- 8 slices fresh white bread
- 1½ cups cooked, diced chicken breast
- ½ cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sage, chopped
Combine chicken, mayonnaise and herbs, spread on four slices of bread, top with remaining bread slices.
Slice crusts off and cut each sandwich into four points (triangles).
- Morning tea is often over-run with sweet treats; these chicken sandwiches provide an elegant savoury contrast!
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.