- 60ml (1/4 cup) tomato sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) light evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Place all ingredients in a bowl.
Whisk together until thoroughly combined.
Serve with your favourite salad or seafood.
Find more prawn recipes
- Avocado and prawn salad
- Chilli, lime and coriander prawns
- Classic prawn cocktail
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Dim sims
- Fresh prawns with two dips
- Ginger and garlic prawns
- This is the perfect sauce to use for prawn cocktails, on crab or just over a chopped salad.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie and on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.