Fast chicken pasta
- 2 chicken breasts from a cooked chicken
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 3 cups of uncooked dried pasta
Fill and boil kettle.
Shred chicken breasts into large pieces.
Pour boiling water into saucepan and add pasta.
In a frying pan heat cream with chicken and stock powder.
Top and tail carrot and zucchini and slice strips off them into the pan with a potato peeler.
Add cooked pasta to the pan and toss through sauce.
Serve with lots of fresh parmesan and a glass of chilled white wine.
- This recipe is all about getting that meal on the table fast. You want it quick, tasty and filling and this fits the bill on all three.
- Rotisserie chickens are a great way to get chicken into a meal fast and you can use the rest of the chicken for soup or wraps.
- Using fresh pasta will shorten the preparation time of this meal.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s beståÊrecipe finder.