Homemade rice puff slice
- 6 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1/2 cup 100s and 1000s
- 1 pkt (250g) marshmallows
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
Grease and line a 16cm x 26cm slice tray. Chop 1 cup of marshmallows and combine in a large bowl with Rice Bubbles and 100s and 1000s.
Place remaining marshmallows with butter in a saucepan and stir over low heat until melted and combined.
Add melted marshmallow mixture to Rice Bubbles and stir until combined. Tip mixture into lined tray and press down with the back of a metal spoon. Refrigerate until set.
Cut into 16 bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Find more Fridge Baking ideas:
- Choc drizzled museli bars
- Crispy choc mint-bars
- Chia seed muesli bars
- Homemade Cherry Ripe bars
- No-bake Vanilla slice
- Coconut and date balls
- Variations include using Coco Pops for a chocolatey twist and drizzling with white or milk chocolate for an extra sugar hit.
- I prefer to keep these bars in the fridge as they are a bit crumbly at room temperature.