Lamb and noodle salad
- 3/4 cup CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- olive or canola oil spray
- 300g lamb fillets, trimmed
- 900g fresh thin hokkien noodles
- 150g green beans, cut diagonally
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 stalks celery, cut diagonally
- 400g canned baby corn, drained, spears halved lengthways
Place all the dressing ingredients in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until combined. Set aside.
Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat.
Add lamb and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil, set aside for 5 minutes, then cut into thin slices.
Meanwhile, place noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water.
Gently separate the strands using a fork and stand for 5 minutes.
Place beans in a small heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand for 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water and drain well.
Arrange noodles, vegetables and lamb on serving plates, and drizzle with dressing.
Garnish with flat parsley leaves, if desired.