Lemon herb chicken burger
- 1 pkt MAGGI Tender Roast Chicken with Mixed Herbs
- 1kg chicken breast (slice into size of bread – horizontally)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 burger buns, toasted
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 cups (40g) baby spinach
- Mayonnaise (add to taste)
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced.
Place chicken and lemon in oven bag. Pour MAGGI Tender Roast Chicken with Mixed Herbs seasoning into oven bag, close with tie, gently rub chicken to coat.
Pierce 2- 3 holes in top of bag, place on tray on bottom rack of oven and cook for 1 hour.
Serve chicken on toasted buns with avocado, and baby spinach. Add mayonnaise to taste.
- If you want to take the barbecue option – because burgers are so BBQ-friendly! – simply rub the seasoning on the chicken pieces and then remove from the bag and place on a hot plate.
- Cooking chicken breasts in an oven bag in this way ensures that you bite into a juicy tender piece of meat rather than something that's dried out and chewy.
- This recipe was developed by the MAGGI Kitchen. MAGGI. Happiness Made Simple.