The macadamia crumb mix keeps the fish moist and delicious. The delicate flavour of macadamia nuts doesn’t overpower the fish and it also adds a great crunch.
- 1/2 loaf vienna bread
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of macadamias
- 2 fillets of white fish, sliced in half
Preheat oven to 180°C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
In a food processor place the bread and zest. Pulse until it resembles crumbs.
Add parsley and macadamias. Pulse to just crush the macadamias.
Pour in the orange juice and butter and pulse until just combined.
Press the crumb mixture onto the fish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with a green salad and wedges of lime to squeeze over the fish.
Related fast dinners recipes
- Spaghetti with tuna and olives
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
- This is so simple but just tastes delicious.
- Make sure the macadamias are not processed too much. They need to still have a good crunch.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.