Mini chicken lasagne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 medium carrot, finely grated
- 2 large field mushrooms, finely diced
- 500g free range chicken mince
- 1 jar (500g) pasta sauce
- 1 tub (250g) ricotta
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 3 lasagne sheets (dried)
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with baking paper and set aside.
In a frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry the onions, carrots and mushrooms until the onions are translucent.
Add mince and break up with a fork, fry until cooked and then pour over pasta sauce, turn down to simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes.
In a mixing bowl whisk together the ricotta and milk and set aside.
Break up lasagne sheets to fit the tin.
Spoon the chicken mince into the bottom of each tin, then dollop with the ricotta/milk mixture and cover with lasagne sheet.
Repeat until the last layer is mince mixture, spoon over ricotta/milk then garnish with tasty cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is browned and pasta is soft.
Find related lasagne recipes
- Chicken lasagne
- Easy lasagne recipe
- Open lasagne
- Penne lasagne
- Pork ragu lasagne
- Mini chicken lasagne
- Roasted vegetable lasagne
- Spinach and pumpkin lasagne
- Tortilla lasagne
- Chicken mince is sticky so you will need a fork to break it into fine lumps or else you’ll end up with big chunks.
- Mixing ricotta and milk is totally my cheat’s bechamel sauce.
- This recipe was created by Katie Rainbird of Katie180. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter and see her delicious food on Instagram.