- 1/2 Cup Hazelnut Meal
- 60 Grams vegan butter, melted
- 1.5 Tbsp Natvia
- 150g sugar-free chocolate
- 16 mini sugar-free marshmallows
- Preheat to 180C
- Mix hazelnut meal, butter, and Natvia in a small bowl. Scoop out and press into a greased muffin tin. Press crumbs to form shallow cups using your thumb. Bake 4-5 minutes.
- Using ¾ of the chocolate place a small piece of chocolate into each cup, set the extra chocolate aside.
- Cut marshmallows in half and place on top of the chocolate, cut side down. Return to oven 1-5 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from the oven transfer to a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave and then drizzle over the top of the cooling marshmallows.
- Carefully remove from the pan and then leave to cool on the rack for 30 minutes until completely cool.
Find more sugar-free recipes at Natvia