- ½ cup Apple, grated
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Nuttvia
- Sift the flour into a bowl and whisk in the milk, egg and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Add the grated apple and whisk until combined
- Heat a fry pan to medium heat, grease with butter and cook the pancakes in batches, pouring in small spoonful’s of pancake batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles start to dot the surface and then flip. Cook for another 2 minutes and then remove from the pan. Continue with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes with Nuttvia spread between the layers and garnish with apple slices.