Pineapple, Bacon and Spinach salad
- 1tsp olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers, cut into large pieces
- 120 g packet baby spinach
- ½ Dole Tropical Gold pineapple, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp pinenuts, toasted
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 ttsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
To prepare the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Cook the bacon over high heat until brown and crisp.
Place the baby spinach, pineapple, red onion, bacon, and pinenuts in a salad bowl.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad, toss gently, and serve immediately.
Find more Delicious Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple recipes:
- Pineapple and peanut slaw
- Roast pork loin with pineapple and pecan stuffing
- Thai chicken and pineapple curry
- Sticky pineapple chicken drums
- Ham and pineapple melt
- Pineapple, paw paw and banana smoothie
- Pineapple tarte tatin
- Pineapple and paw paw salsa
- Pineapple and carrot cake
- Pineapple compote
- This recipe was bought to you by Dole.