- 1 quantity of Simple pancakes batter
- 1 punnet of fresh strawberries, topped and sliced crossways
- 1 can whipped cream
- 2 banana slices
Cook your pancakes as per the Simple pancakes recipe and create a beard with the whipped cream.
Decorate with strawberries to create a triangular hat and top it off with a whipped cream 'pom pom'.
Pop on some currants or even sultanas for eyes.
- You can use fresh whipped cream in this but I have used a whipped cream can for convenience.
- Blueberries are great substitute for eyes if you have them in the fridge.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.