- 1 Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit
- ¾ cup cooked seasoned ground turkey
- 1 cup pico de gallo salsa, strained
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 4 pint size Mason jars with lids
- Open the Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit and remove package with dressing and toppings.
- Evenly divide dressing into the base of each Mason jar.
- Next, divide the following items evenly in each jar, building from the base up; seasoned ground turkey, salsa and then the Southwest chopped salad vegetable base.
- Top the vegetables with avocado cubes.
- Lastly, open the topping package included in the Taylor Farms chopped salad kit and sprinkle toppings evenly on each salad.
- Tightly seal the lid and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Then, shake, shake, shake and ENJOY!
This recipe is bought to you by Taylor Farms New Zealand