Strawberry and ricotta dessert pizza
- cooking spray
- 1 pizza base
- 4 tbsp honey
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 14 strawberries, chopped
- extra honey to drizzle
Preheat oven to 240°C conventional (220°C fan-forced).
Lightly oil a 30cm pizza tray with cooking spray.
Place the pizza base on the tray and spread the honey over the base.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
Spoon ricotta onto pizza base and scatter strawberries over the whole pizza.
Drizzle a little honey over the ricotta and strawberries.
Slice and serve.
Find more pizza recipes
- Gluten free tomato and salami pizza
- Grilled pizza delight
- Noughts and crosses pizzas
- Party pizza
- Pizza fingers
- Pizza pinwheels
- Roast vegetable pizzas
- Sweet potato pizzas
- Pizza pops
- Turkish bread pizzas
- I used full-fat ricotta on this pizza but you can use a low-fat version.
- If you can get fresh figs they are a delicious stand-in for strawberries in this recipe.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.