Promotion for Hellers
Hellers are here to make your life a whole lot easier and your dinner a lot yummier with their new range of Hellers Crafty Cooks Diced Chorizo and Bacon Strips.
Ready to eat, you can add these into your favourite dishes for quick and easy meals for your tribe. They’re in convenient twin packs so you can keep them fresher for longer.
They’re also made in NZ and gluten-free with no artificial colours or flavours. Unleash your inner chef and use these in frittatas, risottos, pastas, fried rice and salads, the list goes on!
Use Hellers Crafty Cooks Bacon Strips or Diced Chorizo on this meatlovers style pizza with potato and rosemary that features a protein packed white pizza sauce – ideal for those who don’t love tomatoes.
Pizza with Diced Chorizo or Bacon Strips
- 1 pizza base
- 1/2 pack Hellers Diced Chorizo or Bacon Strips
- 2 Hellers American Hotdogs sliced thin
- 1 cup pizza cheese
- ¼ white onion sliced very thinly
- ½ cup spinach leaves roughly chopped
- 2-3 small cooked potatoes cut into slices
- ½ sprig fresh rosemary leaves removed and chopped
- olive oil
Easy White Pizza Sauce
- 3 tbsp ricotta
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 garlic clove finely grated
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ lemon zested
- rocket leaves
- lemon wedges
- Preheat a hot oven.
- To make the white pizza sauce place all the ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk together. Season well with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Spread the white pizza sauce over the base evenly leaving a small boundary of pizza dough at the edge.
- Top with half the pizza cheese then the sliced onions and spinach. Dot the sliced potatoes and sliced american hotdog all over the base and sprinkle over with the Diced Chorizo or Bacon Strips. Finish with remaining pizza cheese and chopped rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake in a very hot oven for 8-10 mins or until golden.
- Serve by garnishing with rocket leaves and with a few extra lemon wedges.