We love sprucing up a space with pops of colour, new furniture or a DIY project, so if you’re looking for a little inspiration to change up the decor in your home, we’ve curated some of our favourite ideas.
Find handy tips, DIY and upcycling projects, ideas for kids bedrooms and more!
Latest at home
Kids bedroom ideas
View this post on Instagram
This month we love…
Ways to brighten your home in winter
Dark, damp and dreary days of winter can give your surroundings a drab feeling. To lift spirits and make your home inviting during the colder months, try these tips for brightening up your home.
- Colour: Lighter colours will make your home seem more spacious while pops of colour create interest and a brighter feel.
- Lighting: The right lighting can have an amazing impact on the way your home “feels”.
- Comfort: The introduction of cushions, throws, and yes, blankets, in floral, gold or pink colourings will give your home that comfortable oomph.
- Nature: Indoor plants and cut flowers give a lift to even the most plain decor.
- Mirrors: Mirrors are perfect to bounce natural light around your room, making it seem larger and lighter.
Check out our top 10 tips for creating a warmer aesthetic in your home once the cold season hits.
Around the house
Creating healthy homes