Jelly bean Easter bark
- 1 pkt (250g) white chocolate melts
- 1 pkt (100g) small jelly beans
Step 1. Grab some yummy jelly beans and chocolate. Cover a tray with baking paper and set aside.
Step 2. In a small bowl, place the white chocolate and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until completely melted.
Step 3. Tip the chocolate onto the baking tray and tip the tray until you have an Easter egg shape.
Step 4. Sprinkle with jelly beans. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set hard.
Find related Easter recipes
- Caramello egg brownies
- Easter egg biscuits
- Ice cream easter eggs
- Glazed hot cross buns
- Easter basket chocolate cake
- Iced bunny biscuits
- White chocolate Easter egg cupcakes
- Easter bunny butt cake
- I used Jelly Belly gourmet jelly beans, smoothie blend flavour and Cadbury white chocolate melts for this recipe.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia, for creating the instructional video.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.