Tried and tested by Kidspot parents
Kidspot parents gave Quorn Roarsomes an overall rating of
3.8 out of 5
Try NEW Quorn Roarsomes – a healthy, meat-free alternative to a chicken nugget!
Totally vegan, dino-liciously crispy, and tasty – that’s new Quorn Roarsomes! These savoury dinosaur-shaped crunchy nuggets make mealtime fun. They’re also an exceptionally healthy meal option for the young (and the young at heart!) boasting a 5-star health rating.
🦖 What’s in Quorn Roarsomes?
Quorn Roarsomes are made with mycoprotein, coated in breadcrumbs. Mycoprotein is a highly nutritious plant-based protein, which is derived from a natural micro-fungus (Fusarium Venenatum). The fungus is fermented in a similar way to yogurt, which promotes growth of the mycoprotein and from the mycoprotein, Quorn is made.
🦖 Why Quorn Roarsomes are good for kids
Quorn Roarsomes are a healthy and convenient vegan meal option that adds fun and deliciousness to any meal.
- High in protein
- 5-star health rating
- Great source of fibre – 8.4 g per 100g
- Low in sodium – 620mg per 100g
- Low in saturated fat – 900g per 100g (chicken nuggets have a minimum of 1200g of saturated fat per 100g)
Quorn Roarsomes are available at Countdown and selected New World and PAK’nSAVE stores.
For further information, visit Quorn.co.nz.
🦖 Read the reviews!
We’ve given 10 families the chance to trial and review Quorn Roarsomes. See their photos below and scroll down to read more reviews in the comments.
Overall I thought they were a fun alternative to meat and like the fact that they are healthier than other options like chicken nuggets. They were also super easy to prepare and crisp up nicely & have a good texture.
The boys were super excited that they were in the shape of dinosaurs. They both ate them all up and asked for some more. We would look to buy these at the shops in the future. They were a win in our household.
Golden and crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Tasted a lot like your regular chicken nuggets so are a healthier alternative for meat free dinners that your kids will still love (that still have protein in them).
- If you have received the product for review, please scroll to the bottom of the page and add your feedback as a new comment.
- Upload your review photos/videos to this Dropbox folder.
- Each selected reviewer will receive: 1 x 240g box of Quorn Roarsomes (6 per pack)
- By registering for this product trial, you agree to the terms and conditions. Please note that comments, images, or videos provided by reviewers may be used by Quorn on their website and social media channels to promote the product.
- If you are selected to trial, the product will be sent to the address on your profile.
- Please check your address now to ensure that it is up to date.
- Not a member yet? Then sign up now.
- Kidspot Terms and Conditions apply, including: Open to Kidspot members 18+ only. Only available for NZ residents. If you are selected, you will be required to use the product as soon as possible and supply a review, as set out in our review instructions. Your name, email address, and contact phone number will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery.