Nappy rash can be a painful and upsetting experience (for baby AND parent!) but help is at hand.
NEW Earthwise Nourish Soothing Nappy Balm uses powerful natural plant extracts bisabolol, ginger root and chamomile, to reduce redness and calm irritated skin, as well as shea butter and sunflower oil to help create a protective barrier on baby’s delicate skin.
- Natural plant-based ingredients – Camomile and Shea Butter
- Enriched with SymRelief® 100, an active ingredient proven to reduce redness and irritation by up to 49% after 2 days
- First ZINC FREE natural balm in supermarket
- Fragrance Free, vegan friendly, in a convenient tube pack format
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for sensitive skin
- Free from Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oils, Colourants, Lanolin, Beeswax
- Made in New Zealand
- Available at your local supermarket
For more information, visit Earthwise.co.nz
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Read the reviews below!
We have given 100 members with babies aged 12 months and under the chance to trial Earthwise Nourish Soothing Nappy Balm.
- If you have received product for review, please scroll to the bottom of the page and add your feedback as a comment. Upload your review photos to this Dropbox folder
- Each selected reviewer will receive: 1 x Earthwise Nourish Soothing Nappy Balm 75ml
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to submit one photo of the product as part of your review
- JOIN the Mums Say NZ Facebook page and keep an eye out for review updates
- If you are selected to trial, the product will be sent to the address on your profile.
- Please check your address now to ensure that it is up to date.
- Not registered yet? Then sign up now.
- Kidspot Terms and Conditions: Open to Kidspot members 18+ only. Only available for NZ residents. If you are selected, you will be required to use the product as soon as possible and supply a review, as set out in our review instructions. Your name and postal address will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery of the product only.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions.