Give them proof the Easter Bunny personally delivered their scrumptious treats on Easter Sunday with a few felt footprints in from the front door. Or make their Easter egg hunt especially cute by using the footprints to lead the way to the next clue or egg.
- White felt
- Pink felt (preferably sticky-backed – if not available use a hot glue gun)
- Masking tape
Tools for craft; shape the footprints; scatter to make it look like Easter bunny has been around.
How to make Easter Bunny footprints
1. Cut the white felt into the shape of a bunny foot (well, as much as a foot as you imagine the Easter Bunny’s looks like).
2. Next cut the pink felt into the ‘padded’ oval and three smaller ovals for toes.
3. Peel off the tape to reveal the sticky back and press into place (or glue the pink felt to the white) as in the image. Don’t forget to flip every second of the white feet over so you have left and right-side feet.
4. Use masking tape rolled over on the back of the footprint and stick into place on the floor.