These feta and mushroom pizzas are so delicious the kids won’t even notice they’re loaded with veggies! They’re so easy too, and perfect for getting the kids to help top them!
This recipe is brought to you by Bargain Box – an affordable option for simplifying dinners and encouraging healthy family eating, with quick, easy and tasty dinner options.
Creamy Feta and Mushroom Pizzas with Rocket
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 200 grams feta cheese
- 60 grams tomato paste
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 200 grams mushrooms thinly sliced
- 100 grams roasted capsicum chopped
- 90 grams cheese grated
- 4 x 21cm wholemeal pizza bases
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tomato diced
- 100 grams rocket
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Before you start - Preheat oven to 220C (or 200C fan bake). Preheat two oven trays.
- Prep feta spread - Mince garlic. Place feta in a medium bowl, break up using a fork and stir together with garlic,tomato paste and sweet chilli sauce, until smooth. Set aside
- Prep pizzas - Thinly slice onion and mushrooms, chop capsicum and grate cheese.
- Assemble pizzas - Divide feta mixture between pizza bases and spread evenly to cover. Top with onion,mushrooms, capsicum and cheese and drizzle with olive oil. Season with pepper.
- Cook pizzas - Transfer two pizzas to each preheated tray. Cook for 12-14 minutes, until the bases are crisp and golden around the edges. Swap trays halfway to ensure even cooking.
- Prep rocket & finish pizzas - Dice tomato and toss in a large bowl with rocket and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cut pizza into slices.
- Top pizzas with rocket and serve
Save 50% on your first Bargain Box order!
Take the hassle out of dinner time with Bargain Box. Enter BARGAIN50 at checkout and receive 50% off your first order!
🏠 delivered to your door
👨🍳 easy to follow
🥕 98% locally sourced ingredients
✅ kid approved