2 ingredient white chocolate pretzels
- 1 cup white chocolate melts
- 20 pretzels
Line a tray with baking paper. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave.
Place in a deep bowl and then just dip each pretzel in the chocolate so it comes up halfway. Set aside to cool on the tray and serve.
Find more white chocolate recipes:
- White chocolate and cranberry biscuits
- White chocolate and raspberry mousse
- White chocolate bread
- White chocolate cheesecake
- White chocolate crispy biscuits
- White chocolate raspberries
- White chocolate star cookies
- White chocolate strawberries
- White chocolate and rice bubble rocky road
- Raspberries and white chocolate muffins
- Swap the white chocolate with milk or dark if you prefer.
- You could really gild the lily by sprinkling the pretzels with hundreds and thousands once dipped in chocolate.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder: You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.