3 ingredient golden syrup pudding
- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff, defrosted
- 1/2 cup golden syrup
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
Step 1. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Set aside a small baking or gratin dish. Spread golden syrup over the pastry sheet.
Step 2. Take one corner and fold 3cm towards the centre, then continue to fold over and over.
Step 3. Fold pointed ends to the centre and place in a small baking dish. Pour the milk evenly over the roll.
Step 4. Bake for 25 minutes.
Related hot dessert recipes
- Apple and rhubarb crumble
- Apple and blackberry crumble
- Apple crumble
- Bread and butter pudding
- Butterscotch self saucing pudding
- Blueberry buckle cake recipe
- Chocolate fudge pudding
- Caramelised pear tarts
- Chocolate self-saucing pudding
- Easy pear cobbler
- Butterscotch pudding
- Lemon delicious pudding
- You can serve this with cream, ice cream, custard or yoghurt. I served it with yoghurt to cut through the sweetness.
- This served two greedy people but you could make a few rolls and place them all side by side in a dish to serve more people.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.