- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 x 440g tin pineapple pieces, drained
- 1 x 310g tin mandarin segments, drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flakes (reserve some to top salad)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and chill before serving.
Top with almond flakes.
- If the marshmallows in this recipe are just one step too far for you, leave them out.
- You may substitute the sour cream with Greek yoghurt in this recipe.
- Toasting the almond flakes for 5 minutes in the oven will give this salad extra crunch.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.