Avocado chocolate pudding
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup (125ml) maple syrup or honey
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Chill before serving.
Find more delicious dessert recipes
- Cheat’s pavlova
- Caramel filling
- Mango cheesecake with passionfruit sauce
- Chocolate bar icecream cake
- Chocolate mousse
- Meringue nests
- Creamy mango ice-cream
- Fruit with lemon syrup
- No-bake white chocolate cheesecake
- Banana split tarts
- Lemon curd tarts
- If you don't have time to chill this pudding you can use a frozen banana to make it ice cream-like.
- You can freeze this recipe for a nice chocolate ice cream.
- This recipe was created by Meaghan at This Whole Family. You can find her on Facebook.