- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in a blender making sure that the honey is the last ingredient added.
Blend until all ingredients are smooth.
Serve in 2 tall glasses with a shake of cinnamon on top and a slice of banana to garnish.
Related banana recipes
- Banana cake with passionfruit cream
- Banana custard pie
- Banana pancakes with caramel sauce
- Banana mini-muffins with cream cheese icing
- Sour cream banana muffins
- Nutella and banana bread
- Banana cake with lemon icing
- This smoothie can be made even lower in fat if you use low fat natural yoghurt.
- Replace that banana with any soft fruits you have on hand or even frozen fruits to create your own favourite flavours. You won’t need ice cubes if you use frozen fruit.
- If you don’t have a blender but you have a stick mixer, just remove the ice cubes and pop them in after you wizz it!
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.