- 2 x packs LeaderBrand Pure’n Ezy Baby Beets
- 1 pack LeaderBrand Super Kale
- 20 large prawns, peeled with tails intact
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
- ½ lemon, juice of
- ½ cup farro
- 80g feta, crumbled
- 1-2 tsp sumac, to serve
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, crushed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Combine prawns with the oil, garlic and lemon juice. Marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, soak farro in water for 20 minutes. Drain and rinse. Cook farro in boiling water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain and cool.
Heat a heavy-based frying pan on a high heat. Cook prawns for 2 minutes, turning until cooked through.
In a screw-top jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously to combine.
Toss farro and kale with dressing in a large bowl. Add beetroot, prawns and feta. Sprinkle with sumac to serve.