Blackberry and peach smoothie
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 medium fresh peach, de-stoned, peeled, quartered
- 50 g fresh blackberries
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tub plain diet or no-fat yoghurt
Blend ice cubes, peach quarters, blackberries, milk and yoghurt in a blender until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve.
- For a chilled treat on a hot day, put your serving glasses in the fridge for half an hour before serving. You can also use slightly thawed frozen blackberries for an extra icy burst.
- Play around with soft fruit combinations to come up your own version and flavours.
- Try this smoothie for a filling breakfast that feels just a little decadent. It’s also a great mid afternoon healthy snack.
- This recipe was written by Weight Watchers as part of Kidspot.com.au's Positively Life Changing initiative.