Cake mix apple and oat muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 red apples, grated
- 1/2 cup one minute oats
- 380g vanilla cake mix
- 3 tbs butter or margarine melted
Preheat oven to 180C.
Prepare muffin tin with 10 patty cases and set aside.
In a bowl lightly beat 2 eggs and milk. Stir in apples and oats.
Add vanilla cake mix and butter/margarine.
Stir until just combined.
Pour 1/4 cup measures into muffin patty cases.
Bake for 20-25 mins.
- This is really quick cheat to use a cake mix and economical.
- You can add your own flavours like a dash of cinnamon or use up any excess fruit you have.
- These are great for lunch boxes and are just the right size for a snack.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.