- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomato (halved)
- 1/2 unit continental cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 unit Spanish onion (finely diced)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 100 ml extra light virgin olive oil
Roughly chop cauliflower. In a food processor, blitz it until it resembles couscous grains.
Pick leaves from parsley and mint and roughly chop. Shred spinach. Place in a bowl with remaining vegetables and blitzed cauliflower.
Combine lemon juice and olive oil to make a dressing.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients and combine. Season well with salt and pepper.
More salad recipes
- Summer steak with tomato salad
- Chickpea salad
- Pumpkin, feta and chickpea salad
- Baby Caprese salad
- Chicken and cranberry waldorf salad
- Pasta salad
- Salad can be prepared and dressed ahead of time – just toss it well before serving.
- Choose firm, creamy white cauliflower with tightly closed florets.
- Vary ingredients according to taste. It is delicious with diced capsicum and shallots, and would be extra special with some crumbled feta or toasted nuts sprinkled over the top.
- This recipe was created by Greer Worsley for Kidpsot.