- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 100g of feta cheese, cubed
- 100g of pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
In a glass bowl, place tomatoes and cucumber. Then season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, feta, olives and oregano. Turn with a large spoon.
Drizzle olive oil and mix together to coat. Leave to stand for 15 mins. Serve at room temperature.
More salad recipes
- Summer steak with tomato salad
- Chickpea salad
- Pumpkin, feta and chickpea salad
- Chicken and mango salad
- Warm chicken salad
- Asian salmon salad
- BBQ chicken salad
- Creamy potato salad
- Baby Caprese salad
- Lamb kofta kebabs with mint salad
- Chicken and cranberry waldorf salad
- Pasta salad
- You can use regular tomatoes for this recpe.
- I like to serve this at room temperature so the flavour comes through.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.