Healthy corn chips
- 3 x (310g) corn tortillas
- oil spray
- onion or garlic powder
Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced) and line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
Cut up each tortilla into wedges like you would a pizza and lay out on trays.
Spray lightly with oil spray and sprinkle with a little onion or garlic powder.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
Let them cool on the trays for 5 minutes to realise their full crispiness.
Find related healthy dinner recipes
- Fish in foil
- Pan-fried lamb salad
- Vietnamese rice paper rolls
- Turkey and mango parcels
- Spring lamb with dukkah yoghurt
- Vegetable tagine with couscous
- Creamy low-fat custard
- Healthy roast lamb
- Beer can chicken
- Tom yum soup
- Chicken in Oyster sauce stirfry
Other chippy suggestions:
- Sprinkle with a little chilli powder for spicy chips.
- Sprinkle a little taco seasoning for a Tex Mex explosion.
- Sprinkle with Cajun spice for a Creole kick.
- Finely grate a little low fat cheddar over the top for cheesy chips.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie and on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.