Hummus & Salad Wraps
Makes 2 Wraps
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x Tip Top Supersoft or Oatilicious wraps
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
Place the chickpeas, garlic, lemon, tahini, salt, cumin and 2 tablespoons of water into a food processor and pulse until well mixed and almost smooth. If the consistency is too thick then add a little more water and pulse again. Lastly mix in the olive oil.
Spoon the hummus onto each wrap making a line close to one edge and cover with carrot and lettuce.
Roll up tightly.
Find more Tip Top Wrap recipe ideas:
- Toasted Hawaiian Wraps
- Meatball and Tzatziki Wraps
- Popcorn Chicken Wraps
- Cheesey Tuna Wraps
- Teriyaki Chicken Wraps