Mini bacon and pea frittatas
- olive oil spray
- 2 rashers bacon, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup (80g) frozen peas
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 40g feta cheese
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Spray 6 holes of a 1/2 cup muffin tin with olive oil spray.
Cook bacon over medium heat in a non-stick frypan for 4 minutes or until browned. Remove from heat, add peas and mint and stir to combine. Season well. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin.
Beat eggs. Spoon into muffin tin over bacon mixture. Dot the tops with crumbled feta.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until cooked through and lightly golden.
Find related frittata recipes
- Baby bacon and spinach frittatas
- Ham frittata
- Chorizo and potato frittata
- Leek, zucchini and cheese frittata
- Mini frittata
- Mushroom and spinach frittata
- Pea and asparagus frittata
- Roast vegetable frittata
- Spring frittata
- Sweet potato frittata
- If you don’t have any olive oil spray, brush muffin tin with a little oil or melted butter.
- Add grated tasty cheese instead of feta if preferred.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.