Gluten-free, egg-free, nut-free
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (250mL) low fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup (250mL) low fat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
Place all ingredients in a blender and whiz until smooth and well combined.
Pour the shake into glasses and serve immediately.
- Use frozen berries to help thicken the shake and make it icy cold.
- I like this recipe as it doesn’t use banana…which I can sometimes sneak past number one son in a smoothie, but madam can taste even a hint of banana.
- Madam also demanded a Pink one, so I halved the ingredients and used raspberries instead.
- All for her to turn her nose up at the bits (raspberry seeds)! We shall persist.
- Any leftovers can be poured into icypole moulds and frozen (as long as you do this straight away).