Feeling nostalgic? Time to whip up a healthier dino nugget dinner using Quorn Roarsomes.
This simple and vegan meal is ready in just 30 minutes and contains 4 of your 5-a-day. Loved by adults and big kids alike, don’t forget the tomato sauce!
Quorn Roarsomes Healthy Vegan Dinner
- 4 Quorn Roarsomes
- 300 grams peeled potatoes (red skinned potatoes make good mash)
- 30 grams vegan spread
- 1 large carrot peeled
- 80 grams broccoli florets
- 1 corn on the cob sliced or 100 gram sweetcorn
- 160 grams garden peas
- 30 grams tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7
- Cut the peeled potatoes into 2-inch pieces and place in a pan of water. Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes until fork tender. Drain, then mash with vegan spread. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, place the Roarsomes on a baking tray and cook for 14-16 minutes until crispy.
- Cut the peeled carrots into sticks and place into a large pan of water. Bring to the boil and cook for an initial 10 minutes. After 10 minutes add the broccoli florets, corn on the cob (or sweetcorn) and peas to the pan and cook all together for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Serve the drained veggies with the mash, Roarsomes and a dollop of tomato sauce.