Sticky Pineapple Chicken drums
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup runny honey
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons tamarind puree or tomato paste
- ½ a pineapple, skin cut off, chopped into pieces
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 190°C.
Place chicken in a baking dish in a single layer ( line with baking paper to make cleaning easier).
Mix all other ingredients together and pour over chicken, coating each piece well.
Bake in oven for 40 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is cooked and the sauce is reduced and sticky. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Find more Delicious Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple recipes:
- Pineapple and peanut slaw
- Roast pork loin with pineapple and pecan stuffing
- Pineapple, bacon and spinach salad
- Thai chicken and pineapple curry
- Ham and pineapple melt
- Pineapple, paw paw and banana smoothie
- Pineapple tarte tatin
- Pineapple and paw paw salsa
- Pineapple and carrot cake
- Pineapple compote
- This recipe was bought to you by Dole.