Thai chicken soup
- 3/4 cup jasmine rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- 1 litre water
- 200 millilitres Coconut Milk
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 stems lemongrass, outer leaves removed, finely chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 500 grams chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 200 grams green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 large bread rolls.
Cook rice according to packet instructions.
Spray a non-stick saucepan with oil and cook curry paste over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the pepared stock powder and water, milk, chillies, lemongrass, lime leaves and ginger.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, add chicken and simmer for a further 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Add beans, capsicum, rice and honey and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Serve with bread rolls, if desired.